BONNIE Ain't you ashamed? Tryin' to steal an old lady's automobile. CLYDE I been thinkin' about buyin' me one. BONNIE Bull. You ain't got money for dinner, let alone buy no car. CLYDE Now I got enough money for cokes, and since it don't look like you're gonna invite me inside-- BONNIE You'd steal the dining room table if I did. CLYDE Come to town with me, then. How'd that be? BONNIE Goin' to work anyway.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kissability




I like listening to music, and for some reason I feel like I have to tell you all about it, I can't keep it in my own hand for too long without wanting to share it with you.


Here's a few songs I'd love for you to love with me:



Evolution by Cat Power
She's just so beautiful and sparse

Teenage Riot by Sonic Youth
It's the most unusual melody and works

Monsterpussy by The Vaselines
So innocent and hooky and non-rhyming

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright
I just think he's so beautiful and jellybeans

No comments: