BONNIE Ain't you ashamed? Tryin' to steal an old lady's automobile. CLYDE I been thinkin' about buyin' me one. BONNIE Bull. You ain't got money for dinner, let alone buy no car. CLYDE Now I got enough money for cokes, and since it don't look like you're gonna invite me inside-- BONNIE You'd steal the dining room table if I did. CLYDE Come to town with me, then. How'd that be? BONNIE Goin' to work anyway.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Now wasn't last post shit? and the one before that?

Hum... you should read Seonbu's blog, because it seems no-one else is aware the poor boy is back in bloggy business. http://hideousecstasy.blogspot.com/
And... Blair... I was going to comment on your blog but I thought you wouldn't notice it, because you hadn't posted since I last commented. Well what I was going to say to you and everyone was that ah... Since you made your blog show all of your posts throughout history, I noticed that you'd written a lot that I'd forgotten about. A lot of good. And I remembered that a lot of people commented. Well not a whole lot. But most posts had comments. And I didn't think I was invading some sort of privacy by making a comment a post instead. Wouldn't you all have read it anyway?

Ah... recently I've been "getting into" a lot of... Rephrase that: A lot of old music has been jumping out at me. And I don't mean the Beatles. We all know my bands, you know the ones I talk about that you don't give a shit about. But I'm not talking about them. To put it simply is to say it's not rock'n'roll in anyway.
I'm really enjoying:
Nowhere to Run by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Super star by The Carpenters
Needles and Pins by The Searchers
The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
Give Him a Great Big Kiss by The Shangri-Las

Fuck rebellion and anti-establishment.
Fuck kick out the jams
Fuck fuck Nixon
Fuck anti-art
Fuck punk
Fuck Suicide




I just like a nice melody
a nice chorus
some love, some breakups
more love
some black ladies
some white ladies

ps. I still like Andy Warhol