BONNIE Ain't you ashamed? Tryin' to steal an old lady's automobile. CLYDE I been thinkin' about buyin' me one. BONNIE Bull. You ain't got money for dinner, let alone buy no car. CLYDE Now I got enough money for cokes, and since it don't look like you're gonna invite me inside-- BONNIE You'd steal the dining room table if I did. CLYDE Come to town with me, then. How'd that be? BONNIE Goin' to work anyway.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

When Routine Bites Hard..................




I was at that thing the other night and at the end they made us all sing the national anthem but with all the verses. So after four verses I was still singing but my mind was wandering. And when I was meant to sing "Make us faithful unto thee" I sang "Make us faithless unto thee". It's not like I was singing loud or anything, but I got such a fright.



Going to a Town by Rufus Wainwright

Talulah Gosh by Talulah Gosh

Nightswimming by REM

Don't Touch My Bikini by The Halo Benders

To Lose My Life by White Lies

Oh! Sweet Nuthin' by The Velvet Underground

Leader of the Pack by The Shangri-Las

The Viaduct by The Pastels

Machine Gun by Portishead

Jesus of the Moon by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

Paris is Burning by Ladyhawke

Suki in the Graveyard by Belle and Sebastian

Grass Skirt by All Girl Summer Fun Band

Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys

Last Nite by The Strokes

Shimmer by Throwing Muses

Cool by Gwen Stefani

I Want You Back by The Jackson 5

Bleeding All Over You by Martha Wainwright



No comments: