BONNIE Ain't you ashamed? Tryin' to steal an old lady's automobile. CLYDE I been thinkin' about buyin' me one. BONNIE Bull. You ain't got money for dinner, let alone buy no car. CLYDE Now I got enough money for cokes, and since it don't look like you're gonna invite me inside-- BONNIE You'd steal the dining room table if I did. CLYDE Come to town with me, then. How'd that be? BONNIE Goin' to work anyway.

Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm going to watch bluebirds fly Over my shoulder











Many thanks to bebo, I found out one of my childhood best friends is now a skinhead white supremacist (who is also having girl troubles). I just remembered about him when I used him to write the first chapter of my novel. I initially just wanted to record my memories before I forget them, then it turned into a poem (one of those modern kind of poems "Gasoline rainbows and the...... " you know the ones) but a poem like that can become prose if you just stop starting new lines all the time. And anyway ??? My novel, which is called Teenage Clump, is about a boy.

It's so funny that when I sleep with my blankets arranged orderly, my dreams have such blatant symbolism. It's impossible to ignore. They say so much about my life my love my sexuality my loss of faith that I couldn't put it in words myself I'm learning about myself and how I feel because I don't actually know, my subconcious does. Some dreams are so painful to me when I try dredging them back up in the morning. And some are so lovely I wish I could have them again. Some remind me of people I've forgotten about and sometimes I wish I could make myself dream about someone but then someone else might stay forgotten. I wish I had them all on tape in my wardrobe. I can't wait to see Die!Die!Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes Coca Cola makes me so happy, so people are so nice. God I loved Andrew in that KFC cap this lunchtime. Sometimes you know like you just wanna be up there -- but for now here's a list -- He War by Cat Power
Snakeface by Throwing Muses
Instant Pleasure by Rufus Wainwright
Interstellar Overdrive by Pink Floyd
Satellite of Love by Lou Reed
Kimberly by Patti Smith
Pretty Girls Make Graves by The Smiths
In the aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel
Fly by Nick Drake
Manon by Serge Gainsbourg
Elephant Gun by Beirut
All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople







No comments: