BONNIE Ain't you ashamed? Tryin' to steal an old lady's automobile. CLYDE I been thinkin' about buyin' me one. BONNIE Bull. You ain't got money for dinner, let alone buy no car. CLYDE Now I got enough money for cokes, and since it don't look like you're gonna invite me inside-- BONNIE You'd steal the dining room table if I did. CLYDE Come to town with me, then. How'd that be? BONNIE Goin' to work anyway.

Friday, December 26, 2008

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink dot is neighbour's carrolling house, Little red dot next door is my old house, Blue line is walkway, Blue dot is where I took a wrong turn, Green dot is where I emerged from spooky man's driveway, Yellow dot is where my Jenny used to live I think.................................................... I hope this puts it all in perspective. But it was dark out at the time. Things make less sense at night and not from a satellite. Hick town.

No comments: